Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor

I enjoy reminiscing over a beer from my past. I recently picked up a six pack of these Mickey's which remind me of my college days. On several occasions my dormmates and I would have a late night snack of "Quarts and Castles" (a quart of Malt Liquor to wash down several White Castle hamburgers).


But I like trying new beer. So I was particularly appalled to learn that the government shut down was causing troubles for beer!!! The agents needed to license new beer labels are not allowed to work. Their labor is on hold. The government shut down is hindering my ability to add new entries for this my beer book. What's this world coming to?

See the news at:

http://www.kwwl.com/story/23711040/2013/10/16/label-liability-govt-shutdown-delays-new-bottles-of-beer#.Ul8eTcLZfHI.facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment