Friday, July 10, 2015

GnarlyWine

On the way home from our vacation, across the very long state of Nebraska, Sandy came down with a craving for pizza. She worked her smart phone until she found the perfect pizza place: Yia Yia's Pizza in downtown Lincoln. The reviews told her the pizza was great and the beer list would suffice to talk me into going there. She ordered the pizza and I ordered a spectacular beer. Complex, sweet, and very sippable. When I emptied it I really wanted to skip all the other taps, and hundreds of bottles and go straight back to the GnarlyWine. But the mere mention of that idea disappointed Sandy. How could I sit in a place like this and only try from one tap! So as I finished my side of the pizza, I drank some other beer that, by comparison, was totally forgettable.



No comments:

Post a Comment