Sunday, June 17, 2012

Celebrator Doppelbock

Finally I get to write about THE GREATEST BEER IN THE WORLD.  In fact, today I started a new feature on this blog.  If you scroll down on the right hand side you will see the list of my all time favorites.



It is challenging to write about all the complexities of deliciousness in this 330 ml of beer.  One moment you can close your eyes and imagine the flavor of a delicious steak right off the grill.  The next minute, it’s like drinking the best chocolate covered cherry EVER.

I've had this bottle in the fridge for some time waiting for just the right moment.  Now’s the moment, capping off a wonderful Father’s Day.  Today began with the Divine Service. (By the way, as far as I know Celebrator is the only brand of beer that features a depiction of our Lord Jesus on its website). My wife fixed me my favorite Sunday dinner:  roast beef and all the trimmings.  Then my kids went fishing with me and we caught a good bucket-full of catfish.



No comments:

Post a Comment