Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Commodore

I like beer. There are times when I like beer more than at other times. Beer is always better after, say, mowing the lawn or when watching football or when bowling. Seldom is beer tastier than when coming home after the monthly church council meeting. Not that this evening's meeting was particularly violent or confrontational. It's just that it's a rough way to end a work day, sitting in a business meeting from 7:30 to 9:00 pm, all the while thinking of the beer that I pulled from the Advent calendar earlier in the day.

This American Stout is full of the flavor of darkly roasted grain. The flavor is so harshly intense that I'm reluctant to recommend it to just anyone. I liked it, but then again, as I've said before, I like beer.



No comments:

Post a Comment